automatic photo organizer
The free Timebox app is the best way to instantly organize the thousands of photos and videos in your Camera Roll and Photo Library into daily photo stories.
Timebox gets your story started by adding your calendar and location information. That may be enough for you if not, you can change the order of your photos, enhance your stories with searchable captions, tags and details, make stitched-together sharable video stories, beautiful hardcover books and other gifts.
Timebox does the work for you so you can see your photo stories on a scrollable timeline - from the 1995 spring break trip, the birthday party in 2000 or from when you brought the puppy home last month. Of course, you can share them with the people in your life however you want.
No extra sign ups, accounts or passwords. No uploading. Your photos stay in your Camera Roll and Photo Library. No ads.
"This Genius App Will Organize All Your Vacation Photos" -- Budget Travel
"How amazing to have an app to sort photos for you ... And the best part is .. No ads thanks again."
"This is a excellent way to visually search all my photos! I really appreciate this app and feel like I can finally FIND a photo when I want too!"
"Love the app! It's almost addicting."
TIMEBOX VERSION 4.1 NOW AVAILABLE
• Maps! See where you’ve been on a trip or in a day.
• Location suggestions popup while entering a location name.
• Easier photo captioning and rotation.
• Arrange photos “contact sheet” view to easily re-arrange a day's photos and text.
• Improved editing - use bold, italic and underline in your story text.
• Help command.
• French translation.
• Bug fixes, UI tweaks and performance improvements.
- Timebox automatically organizes all of your photos & videos, including Live Photos into stories precisely by day.
- Timebox automatically finds entries in your Calendar and suggests titles for your daily stories, making it much easier to remember and find a trip or event.
- Naturally Timebox adds GPS location names to stories, but it also divides stories into sub-sections by location to support busy travel days when you go to multiple places in one day.
- And Timebox properly handles time zones so photos are put in the correct day’s story, even when you’re traveling across the globe.
STORIES INSTEAD OF GRIDS
- Rather than a big endless grid of photos, Timebox gives you a scrolling timeline of your stories including one key photo of your choosing per story, its title, date and location.
- Tapping and viewing a Timebox story shows the photos and text elegantly arranged and formatted, instead of a boring grid of thumbnails.
- By just tapping the Timebox timeline year and month chooser, you can immediately scroll to a specific year or month, much more efficiently than the Photos app.
- You can of course instantly search for any text, tags or locations in your stories.
enhance and customize
- You can add your own captions, titles, locations, dates and tags to your stories plus you can reorder the photos within a story.
- You can add blocks of free-form text of any length to make stories that interleave photos and text.
- You can hide selected photos in a story without deleting them, just in case you’d like to include them later.
- You can make new stories by selecting photos & videos from any date, story or stories and combining them into a single story.
Share Your stories and Make video stories
- You can share your stories via Mail, Message, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Instagram, Flickr, Evernote and more.
- With one tap, you can make and share a stitched-together video story of any Timebox photo story, including the all photos, videos and Live Photos, plus their titles, captions and locations - no editing necessary.
Timebox also creates beautifully designed PDFs so you can keep, share and print your daily photo stories.
PRINT BOOKS AND GIFTS FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS
With Timebox it's effortless to make and buy printed items created with your photos:
- Hardcover photo story books,
- Cases and folios for phones and tablets,
- Individual photo prints,
You can use Apple Pay™, PayPal or credit cards for your purchases.
You can also:
- Make your own PDF ebooks.
- Print your photo stories on your own printer.