We’re happy to finally announce the availability of Timebox 3.0. We want to thank everyone for all their feedback and hope you like the new Timebox.
We heard that you were busy and that you have thousands of photos and videos, take more everyday and don’t have the time or expertise to do anything with them. That you wanted something fast and super easy to use.
We took your comments to heart and redesigned Timebox to do just that. Now Instead of having to manually add your photos & videos, Timebox 3.0 will automatically organize all your photos and videos in your Photo Library by day so you can quickly find, enjoy and share them.
To make things even easier we title each day’s photos & videos with the associated Calendar entry so you can search for and remember the day.
Timebox 3.0 works in tandem with Apple’s Photos app allowing users to easily organize, enhance and share photos and videos – including Apple’s new Live Photos through:
- Viewing of daily photos and videos in a timeline with one-tap year and month scrolling.
- Providing the ability to add captions, places, details and tags to photos and videos.
- Creation of short, sharable videos made from each day’s photos and videos (including Live Photos).
- Sharing via Mail, Text/iMessage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iCloud Photo Library, Vimeo, WhatsApp, and more.
- Sync across Apple devices via iCloud.
- Creation of beautifully designed PDFs to keep, share and print.
Timebox 3.0 is especially useful if you’re using iCloud Photo Library because it automatically organizes the explosion of photos and videos from all your devices, cameras and computers so you can enjoy them.
Timebox is still a private and ad-free app.
Timebox - effortlessly replay today’s photos and videos, rediscover the ones you haven’t seen in years, and entertain your friends and family by sharing what you did yesterday and today.
Thank you for using Timebox. We care about you and your experience with Timebox. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems, suggestions or concerns. You can send us feedback anytime while you’re using Timebox 3.0 by tapping the Settings (Timebox logo) button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and then tapping the Send Feedback menu command.
Thanks so much for helping us make Timebox 3.0 a better app!
Mary Ellen & Len